Jayden D Gray is an Associate Attorney at Younker Hyde Macfarlane, where he practices in the area of tort litigation. His experience includes representing clients in matters involving medical malpractice, personal injury, and wrongful death. Jayden skillfully advocates for injured patients in pre-litigation hearings, depositions, and drafting motions and pleadings.
Prior to joining Younker Hyde Macfarlane, Jayden gained invaluable experience working as a judicial law clerk in the Second Judicial District Court for the State of Utah. Jayden graduated with honors from the University of Utah College of Law, where he was a senior staff member of the Utah Law Review, and winner of a number of academic achievements and awards. He earned his bachelor’s degree in psychology from Utah Valley University, where he graduated cum laude. Jayden is admitted to practice in the state and federal courts of Utah.
• Admitted to Utah State Bar and United States District Court for the District of Utah, 2016
• Judicial Law Clerk, Second Judicial District Court for the State of Utah, May 2016-January 2017
• Federal Judicial Intern, Judge John M. Gerrard, United States District Court for the District of Nebraska, May 2014-July 2014
• J.D. with honors, University of Utah S.J. Quinney College of Law, 2016; Senior Staff Member of the Utah Law Review, 2015-2016; CALI Excellence for the Future Award for Immigration Law; Outstanding Achievement Award in Arbitration; Pro Bono Initiative Certificate; Phi Delta Phi Legal Honor Society
• B.S., cum laude, Psychology, Utah Valley University, 2011
Marijuana and the Workplace: How High are the Stakes for Employees?, Utah OnLaw: The Utah Law Review Online Supplement: Vol. 2017 : No. 1, Article 2
They were extremely knowledgeable, extremely helpful experts. The team helped me with all aspects of my case, including medical and financial, and understood that it affected more than me but also my family.- Jill S.