Ashton Hyde - Attorney in Salt Lake City
Ashton J. Hyde practices in the area of tort litigation, where he assists individuals in obtaining fair and adequate compensation for their injuries. His practice is focused in complex medical malpractice, personal injury and wrongful death actions. He has experience in all aspects of tort litigation, including preliminary investigation, pre-litigation administrative review, pleading and motion practice, discovery, mediation, arbitration and trial. Ashton graduated with highest honors from the University of Utah College of Law, where he was associate editor of the Utah Law Review, a member of the Order of the Coif, a William H. Leary Scholar and winner of several achievement awards. He earned his bachelor’s degree in accounting from Weber State University, where he graduated summa cum laude. Ashton is admitted to practice in the state and federal courts of both Utah and Nevada.
- Admitted to Nevada State Bar and United States District Court for the District of Nevada, 2011
- Admitted to Utah State Bar and United States District Court for the District of Utah, 2010
- Member, Salt Lake County Bar Association Education
- J.D. with highest honors, University of Utah S.J. Quinney College of Law, 2010; Member, Order of the Coif, 2010; Associate Editor of the Utah Law Review, 2009-2010; Staff Member, 2008-2009; CALI Excellence for the Future Award for Legal Writing/Methods; Accounting for Lawyers; Bankruptcy Survey; Taxation of Business Entities; College of Law Outstanding Achievement Award for Civil Procedure; Trial Advocacy; Securities Regulation; Awarded S.J. and Jessie E. Quinney Foundation Scholarship; William H. Leary Scholar, 2008-2010
- B.S., summa cum laude, Accounting, Weber State University, 2007; Phi Kappa Phi, Beta Gamma Sigma and Golden Key Honor Society
They were extremely knowledgeable, extremely helpful experts. The team helped me with all aspects of my case, including medical and financial, and understood that it affected more than me but also my family.- Jill S.